Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting Started
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create a virtual machine?
- How do I create a virtual machine template?
- Can I assign a static address to a VM?
- Can I create multiple VMs at the same time?
- What different VM service offerings are available?
- Does "stopping" a VM cause me to lose everything?
- Can I change the VM's service offering after it is created?
- Can I bond or team my VM's network adapters?
- What does the High Availability setting do?
- Can I change whether a VM is HA?
- My VM will not boot. What can I do?
Volumes and snapshots
- Can I resize a volume after it has been created?
- Can I add volumes after a virtual machine has been created?
- If I destroy a volume, can it be restored or recovered?
- What is a snapshot and when should I use it?
- What is the maximum number of volumes I can mount on my VM?
- What is the maximum sized volume I can mount on my VM?
- How do I recover my VM from a snapshot?
- How many volumes can be snapshot at once?
- How do I set up automatic snapshots?
- What is cloud object storage?
Elastic Private Network (EPN)
- How do I set up a private virtual network?
- How do I set up multiple network interfaces?
- Why can I not delete my virtual networks?
- How do I set up port forwarding rules?
- How do I access the same port on different machines in EPN?
- How do I set up load balancing?
- How do I set up static NAT?
- How do I configure a Windows VPN client?
- How do I configure a Mac VPN client?
- How do I troubleshoot VPN connection?
- What is the best practice for setting up security group?
- Can I change security groups after my VMs have been created?
- If I lose my private key, what can I do?
- If I lose my VM's password, what can I do?
- If I lose both my VM's password and private key, what can I do?
- What are security groups and how are they used?
- What is the difference between an Ingress rule and a group-to-group rule?
- How do I restrict or allow communications between virtual machines?