- Version 1.2.2 released.
- Added default username when viewing virtual machine passwords.
- Added summary of default volume snapshot policies when managing individual volume snapshot policies.
- Added validation for invalid IP address ranges when...
- Version 1.2.1 released.
- Improved snapshot scheduling forms. You can no longer change settings on the form until you have click the 'enable' check box.
- Added automatic re-authorization for a user if their API token has been reset.
- Added network not...
- Version 1.2.0 released.
- As part of our partnership with New Relic Datapipe offers free standard accounts to our customers. Starting today customers can sign up to New Relic from https://cloud.datapipe.com. New Relic is the first application under...
- Sorting is now retained on lists when navigating between pages.
- Fixed error when creating port forwarding rules for IP addresses not in a 'ready' state. IP addresses that are not ready can no longer be selected.
- Fixed error when creating VPN for...
- WMI has been added added as ingress rule option.
- Adding advanced monitoring now automatically adds required rules to default security group.
- Added documentation for invoices and usage reports.
- Added ability to change notification email address.
- Stratosphere EPN Beta is now available under the new 'Stratosphere EPN' tab. (https://cloud.datapipe.com/epn)
- CloudBridge is now available for EC2 API compatibility. You can request access to CloudBridge under the account menu.
- Advanced Monitoring has been released and is now available for Stratosphere virtual machines
- With Advanced Monitoring you can setup disk space, CPU and monitored URL checks.
- Advanced Monitoring can be enabled on a virtual machine from the virtual...
- Added the ability to view all virtual machines.
- Significant layout changes for virtual machine list. Implemented second row with additional data, moved instance name to new row and added displays for the zone name and template type.
- Added additional attributes to templates for default username, default password, description and special instructions.
- Added ability to group virtual machines by resource group, template, offering size and status.
- Added page size options with the...
- Updated dashboard page and landing page layouts. Current usage indicators now use less vertical space.
- Updated how session time outs are handled. Sessions now have a sliding expiration time set to 8 hours.
- Updated notification indicator to display...
, Getting Started
, Cloud Apps
, Search Results
, Creating Amazon AWS 'Read Only' Credentials for Cloud Reports
, Datapipe Stratosphere New York Metro Maintenance (05/17/2013)