Release Notes - Version 1.4.3 (5/30/2013)
- Added 'Launch More' feature to virtual machines. This feature will allow you additional virtual machines to be created using settings from a similar machine.
- Added support for custom VLAN tagged networks.
- Added indicators for customer VLAN tagged networks.
- Added Debian 6/7 (64-bit) templates to Stratosphere.
- Added load balancer rules to virtual machine details view.
- Added port forwarding rules to virtual machine details view.
- Moved 'New Volume' and 'Attach Volume' buttons to virtual machine volumes tab.
- Simplified virtual machine menu buttons.
- Removed Advanced tab from virtual machines and consolidated relevant fields into main details tab.
- Moved virtual machine management console link to main details tab.
, Getting Started
, Cloud Apps
, Search Results
, Creating Amazon AWS 'Read Only' Credentials for Cloud Reports
, Datapipe Stratosphere New York Metro Maintenance (05/17/2013)