- Added free memory threshold to advanced monitoring
- Renamed advanced monitoring threshold names
- Added support to change network domain on Stratosphere EPN networks.
- Added 'Launch More' feature to virtual machines. This feature will allow you additional virtual machines to be created using settings from a similar machine.
- Added support for custom VLAN tagged networks.
- Added indicators for customer VLAN...
- Added indicators for volume types.
- Added custom disk sizes for Stratosphere volumes.
- Renamed NICs tab to Networks on virtual machine details.
- Removed Networks tab from non-EPN virtual machine details.
- For users with multiple accounts the last...
- Added zone column to volume index page.
- Added Oracle template indicators.
- Updated dashboard layout. The dashboard now consolidates data centers within a single region and shows more detail when hovered over.
- Fixed additional data disks not showing...
- Added API key management screens for user accounts.
- Updated virtual machine select to show the display name of the virtual machine when attaching a volume.
- Added validation to remove empty spaces from volume names.
- Added port forwarding rules to...
- Comparability updates for Cloudstack version upgrade.
- Version updated to 1.2.3.
- Added public/unauthenticated rate card for Stratosphere.
- Added 'Advanced Monitoring' enrollment options for EPN virtual machines.
- Added ability to manage firewall rules in EPN.
- Fixed mis-aligned column names in volume...
- Version 1.2.2 released.
- Added default username when viewing virtual machine passwords.
- Added summary of default volume snapshot policies when managing individual volume snapshot policies.
- Added validation for invalid IP address ranges when...
- Version 1.2.1 released.
- Improved snapshot scheduling forms. You can no longer change settings on the form until you have click the 'enable' check box.
- Added automatic re-authorization for a user if their API token has been reset.
- Added network not...
- Version 1.2.0 released.
- As part of our partnership with New Relic Datapipe offers free standard accounts to our customers. Starting today customers can sign up to New Relic from https://cloud.datapipe.com. New Relic is the first application under...
, Getting Started
, Cloud Apps
, Search Results
, Creating Amazon AWS 'Read Only' Credentials for Cloud Reports
, Datapipe Stratosphere New York Metro Maintenance (05/17/2013)